• Do you offer primary care?
• Do You Take Insurance?
• Will you submit paperwork for insurance?
• Do you allow payment plans?
• Do you require office visits?
• Do you see out of state patients?
• Do you see cancer patients?
• Do you treat depression?
• Do you treat auto-immune disease or inflammatory disease, such as Thyroid Disease, Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) or Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)? What about Heart Disease or Multiple Sclerosis (MS)?
• Do you see Medicare patients?
• Do you see Medical patients?
• Do you see children?
• Do you offer blood draws?
• How do I make an appointment?
• Can I find out more before making an appointment?
• How much does it cost?
• What credit cards do you accept?
• What do I need to bring to the appointment?
• Will I see other practitioners at the clinic?
• Where are you located?
Do you offer primary care?
No. Although Dr. Haiden provided primary care for many years, her practice is now focused on functional medicine consultations. All patients must have a primary care provider on record in order to see Dr. Haiden.
Do You Take Insurance?
We do not accept insurance of any type. We will supply you with a super-bill that you can submit to your insurance for reimbursement.
Will you submit paperwork for insurance?
We do not submit any paperwork for insurance or insurance reimbursement. We will supply you with a super-bill that you can submit to your insurance for reimbursement.
Do you allow payment plans?
No, we do not have any payment plans.
Do you require office visits?
Yes. Under California law, all patients must be seen in person initially. After your in-person visit, visits may be over the phone or by video-conference. Patients should be seen once per year in person.
Do you see out of state patients?
Yes. We do see out of state patients, however, they must be seen in person in the office. After an in-person visit, appointments may be over the phone or by video-conference.
Do you see cancer patients?
We do not treat cancer. We do see cancer patients limited to nutrition and lifestyle support, particularly for prevention. We do not offer any alternative cancer treatments. All cancer patients will need to have a conventional cancer team.
Do you treat depression?
We do see patients with depression, however, we require that patients with depression have a conventional care provider for treatment and counseling for their depression as appropriate. Our goal is to identify underlying or contributing conditions that may be manifesting in depression. While our approach may be able to help, it should never be the only approach to consider, particularly if the depression is significant.
Do you treat auto-immune disease or inflammatory disease, such as Thyroid Disease, Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) or Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)? What about Heart Disease or Multiple Sclerosis (MS)?
Yes, however, our approach to all chronic disease, such as auto-immune disease, heart disease, multiple sclerosis, inflammatory bowel disease, and others, is to address any of the reactive processes in the body that may be contributing to the manifestation of those disease. All patients with these conditions should have conventional care partners as well.
Do you see Medicare patients?
We now see Medicare patients, however Dr. Haiden is not a Medicare provider. Any Medicare patients must sign a private pay contract with Dr. Haiden and agree not to submit any claims to Medicare for reimbursement. The fee schedule is the same as for all other patients.
Do you see MediCal patients?
We do not see MediCal patients.
Do you see children?
We do not see children. We see people 17 years old and older.
Do you offer blood draws?
We do not perform blood draws in our office. For conventional lab testing, we use a variety of the conventional labs. For specialty lab kits that require blood draws, there are several options locally that will draw and send the test kit.
How do I make an appointment?
You can call our office at 408-335-6848.
Can I find out more before making an appointment?
You may call our office for a brief conversation to clarify if our care is right for you. We encourage you to review this website to answer many of your questions.
How much does it cost?
• A new patient visit is $499 and is 90 minutes. This fee covers the office visit and review of your case and any previous medical records.
• The first follow up visit $370 and is 60 minutes. This fee covers the office visit and review of any new lab work and formulation of the plan going forward.
• Further follow up visits are charged by the hour at $270 per hour prorated for the length of the visit. Most follow up visits are from 30 minutes to 60 minutes. Though sometimes they are less, and occasionally more, depending on complexity.
• Brief questions and clarifications are free of charge. More involved questions or clarifications that constitute the time of an appointment will be charged as an appointment.
• Testing fees are paid directly to the lab.
• Payment is taken at the end of the appointment.
• We do not do insurance billing. You may submit your super-bill to your insurance for reimbursement.
What credit cards do you accept?
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover and HSA cards. We also accept PayPal.
What do I need to bring to the appointment?
We ask that you bring your supplements and medications. We also ask that you bring a copy of your intake questionnaire and any pertinent medical records you have.
Will I see other practitioners at the clinic?
No. You and Dr Haiden will decide if seeing other practitioners outside of the practice would be useful.,
Where are you located?
We are located in Los Gatos, California.
360 Dardanelli Lane, Suite 1E
Los Gatos, CA 95032
Conditions we treat:
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome
• SIBO (Small bowel overgrowth)
• Bowel Dysbiosis
• Leaky Gut Syndrome
• Celiac Disease
• Gluten Sensitivity
• Chronic Fatigue
• Autoimmune disorders
• Inflammatory disorders
• Obesity and Overwieght
• Adrenal Fatigue
• Food Sensitivities
To help you decide if Dr. Haiden's approach and clinic are right for you, schedule a 15 minute free information call.
Call us at 408-335-6848
If you would like to work with Dr Haiden for personalized medical care, we invite you to contact her clinic or submit an appointment request.
Dr Ann Haiden DO is an internal medicine physician and integrative functional medicine specialist, two time breast cancer survivor, multiple other things survivor, and advocate of a low carb, plentiful produce, Paleo Ancestral eating and living lifestyle.
Dr. Haiden's clinic is in Los Gatos, California, in the greater San Jose and San Francisco Silicon Valley area.
700 W Parr Ave, Ste B
Los Gatos, CA 95032
Serving: Los Gatos, San Jose, Campbell, Saratoga, Santa Clara, Mountain View, Morgan Hill, Santa Cruz, Palo Alto, Silicon Valley and the San Francisco Bay Area
Statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Information should not be taken as medical advice.
Copyright © 2017 Ann Haiden, DO